Please find as follows important information pertaining to Kapiti Coast United senior teams for 2017:
Senior Football Player Subs – 2017
|Supporter||$30 (this entitles the member to participate in the various discounts that membership offers as well as the weekly cash draw)|
- No player will be permitted to play for the club until they are “FINANCIAL”.
- No team kit or equipment will be given to players are not “FINANCIAL”.
- Late arrivals have to have paid in full by the end of the month they join.
- Subscriptions can be given to your team manager or paid at the Weka Bar. If you pay your manager or over the bar PLEASE GET A RECEIPT.
- Students must provide proof of enrolment / current student ID and must be in full time education.
All senior soccer players MUST be registered and paid with/to Kapiti Coast United prior to season kickoff.
Following Saturday AND Sunday matches, players and supporters are welcome and encouraged to catch up on the days’ results and stories at the clubrooms. The bar is open each Saturday and Sunday with cooked food available on both days. The clubrooms have a kids’ playroom and families are welcome. Bar Open: TBC, Bar Phone Number: TBC
Senior Teams: Weka Park, Mazengarb, Pohutukawa Park.
Senior Teams: Weka Park, Mazengarb, Otaraua Park, The Domain.
Senior Football Training
Both the First Team and Reserve team are to train at Weka Park. All senior Horowhenua/Kapiti teams train at Weka Park, The Domain, Otaraua Park.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Firsts and Reserves.
Mondays – Wednesday: Women’s Premier and Women’s seconds, and most HK teams.
- Floodlights (requires keys)
- Clubrooms (requires keys)
- Changing Room (requires keys)
- Showers and toilet (requires keys)
- 2 full size goal posts
- 4 mini goals
- Soccer balls and pumps
- Cones and training hurdles
All training equipment is secured in lockup containers and/or Changing Rooms which require keys to access.
Access codes and keys: Contact the Senior Administrator.
Match Day Team Cards and Results
All senior teams to complete official Capital Football team cards prior to game kickoff. Please ensure that ONLY registered players are listed on the team card. At completion of game, card must be counter-signed by opposition representative and club notified of the result via text.
If you are the home team you must:
- Supply nets and flags if applicable to your division
- Results by phone to: Kapiti Coast United clubrooms on 04 905 7405
Kapiti Coast United will supply the following gear and equipment to each senior team:
- 1 x match ball
- 3 x warm-up balls
- 1 x playing strip inclusive of shirts, shorts, socks (includes goalkeepers strip)
- 1 x medical kit
- 1 x whistle
All gear is signed for by the team manager/organizer who is responsible to return ALL gear at completion of the season.
Some teams will be supplied with additional gear like tracksuits and bags as they become available.
Blue socks will be required to be purchased by the Players before the start of the season. These must be the KCU Blue please
Fines that will be imposed on teams and individuals as follows:
- Any fines for violent or abusive behavior incurred by any player in your team
- Fines from Capital Football for failing to send team card in or not phoning in home team result
- Behavior that brings Kapiti Coast United into disrepute
Fines must be paid prior to the teams next game. Players will not play until fine is paid
A good standard of behavior is expected of all players before, during and after their matches. Kapiti Coast United reserves the right to fine, ban or expel players who mis-represent the club.
Procedures for reporting match day “incidents”:
Any incidents involving Kapiti Coast United players and opposition team players MUST be reported to the Kapiti Coast United club chairman NO LATER than the Monday following the match. Reports accepted only by email to the KCU Chairman.
Cancellations and Transfers
Please remember that 2ZB (1035 MHz) is the official cancellation radio station for Senior Football. Cancellations and ground transfers are broadcast from 7:00am to 9:00am every half hour then 9:00am to Noon every hour.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q. The opposition team is not ready at kick-off time. How long must we wait?
A. All games must kick-off no later than 15 minutes after the scheduled kick-off time. If the opposition is still not ready at this point you may abandon the match and report to Capital Football who will award your team a 2 nil win. Please note that under certain circumstances the game may need to be replayed
Q. An incident has occurred in the game and the game is abandoned before the final whistle?
A.Report the incident to your Clubs Chairman in writing no later than Monday following the match. He will ensure that correct procedures are followed and reported to Capital soccer.
Q. What happens if our opposition has strips with clashing colours?
A. It is the responsibility of the Away team to ensure they have a change strip in the case of a colour clash.
Q. What is the minimum requirement of players in a team before a game can kick-off?
A. A minimum of 7 players per team must take the field.